What we actually do
- Gender parity
- Prevention of violent extremism and drug abuse in prisons and families
- Advocacy and Human rights promotion
- Health and nutrition support in prisons
- Materialistic support to women and their children in prisons
- Wealth creation and productive skills enhancement
- Research and documentation
- De-radicalization of prisoners
Commissioner General of UPS, Dr. Johnson Byabashija, the commissioner for health, John Bosco, the Team leader TUNMAPS, Dr. Solomon Musiitwa, and Government representative, Eunice Assasira, during a pandemic launch in prisons, focusing on HIV/AIDS, TB and Covid 19 pandemic awareness and priventions in Uganda Prisons.
Women prisoners after receiving sanitary materials
An ex-convict and Single mother was recently released from prison after serving her sentence of two years; she lost her husband 6 months after being detained in masaka prison.